Thursday, July 1, 2010

Updates

Yes, there's been little activity since Sunday and for that I apologize. I happened to have a lot I wanted to load off last week and maybe I did that too quickly but I had to dump a lot of the game previews because those kinda need to be done very quickly. If you want some things I will be writing soon here's a list of things:
-Futurama Reviews: This show will get weekly episode reviews so stay tuned for tomorrow
-Transformers War for Cybertron Review: will be late as I ordered it online and it still has yet to show so possibly not even until next week
-Singularity Review: Playing it as we speak (or you read)
-Other things are probably a review of Persons Unknown, possibly I might see Knight and Day, I will definetly review The Last Airbender

Today though look forward to an editorial on Wonder Woman's new costume

No comments:

Post a Comment